How often do you have your carpets professionally cleaned? Depending on the needs of your home as well as the level of contamination on your carpets, we recommend calling the carpet cleaning professionals once or twice a year. Besides ensuring your carpets appear fresh and clean for your guests, carpet cleaning from an experienced professional like Steamex Eastern provides quite a few benefits to your home, including:
- Extending the life of your carpet by providing a gentle deep clean and removal of dust, dirt, debris, and other contaminants without damaging your carpet fibers, shape, texture, or color.
- Removing hard to remove stains and contaminants that standard cleaning solutions cannot successfully eliminate
- Making the carpets safer for your family and friends by removing the bacteria, allergens, and dust build-up within your carpets
- Rejuvenating your home’s interior by helping dull, dirty carpets appear fresh and new
- Preventing the collection of dust mites, bed bugs, or other pets that tend to nest deep within carpet fibers.
- Removing adverse odors, pet stains, or playtime accidents that end up on your carpet
- Working within the requirements of your carpet’s warranty to ensure you are getting the value you need from your carpet
- Helping ensure everyday carpet cleaning gets a whole lot easier
Even though hiring a professional carpet cleaning will prove to be more efficient and save you time, there are few things you need to do to prepare for their arrival. This will help eliminate any unnecessary inconveniences and allow the professionals to get to work right away to ensure you receive an overall positive experience. Below are a few steps we recommend you take before having your carpets professional cleaned.
Vacuum High-Traffic Areas in Your Home
Yes, you read correctly – you should vacuum your carpets before a professional carpet cleaning. The professionals are not necessarily coming to vacuum your carpet, but instead, they will focus on deep cleaning and removing those tough stains. Thus, by vacuuming your carpets you can help pick up the top-level dirt, dust, and debris allowing your carpet cleaning professionals to spend their time on the contaminants living deep within your carpets.
Remove Toys and Other Small Objects from the Room
By removing small pieces of furniture, fragile valuables, toys, shoes, and plants before the carpet cleaner’s arrival, you can make their cleaning move along much faster. If needed, the carpet cleaning professionals will help you will larger furniture or bulkier items that you are not able to remove on your own.
Alert the Carpet Cleaning Professional of Problem Areas
If you have any specific areas that need extra attention, make sure to tell your carpet cleaning professional. This would include hard to remove stains, urine spots, and any contaminated areas. Surely the carpet cleaners will be quickly aware of any glaring stains, but it is helpful to point them out, especially if they are hiding in a dark section of the room. Also, if you have a preference for the deep cleaning technique or products that may be used, be sure to consult with the professional before their arrival.
If you have any concerns regarding the carpet cleaning technique, products being used, the amount of time they will be home, or what the carpet cleaning package all includes, be sure to ask beforehand. At Steamex Eastern, our goal is to provide you the high-quality carpet cleaning service possible.
To schedule a carpet cleaning, call the professionals at Steamex Eastern at 419-540-4125.